For visitors who want to spend a holiday at a relaxing tourist attraction that is not too far away from Hanoi, Thien Son Suoi Nga may be the best ideal destination.
Thien Son Suoi Nga is located on the eastern side of the Ba Vi mountain range in Hanoi. It takes only one and a half hours by car to this site from Hanoi by taking National Highway 32 or Lang-Hoa Lac, passing by Son Tay Township, then turning left to the Ba Vi National Park.
Thien Son Suoi Nga-an attraction
Thien Son Suoi Nga ecotourism divided into 3 areas: Ha Son area, Trung Son area, Ngoan Son area. Each zones has private characteristic but general features are it interspersed among the trees, waterfalls.
Ha Son has the most poetic landscape with Tam Cap waterfall and many beautiful streams. Ha Son Lake is so amazing where the two waterfalls coming from the top of Tan Vien Mountain meet.
Trung Son is considered to be the playground for people of all ages. The highlight of the area that tourists should not miss is the 100-meters-high Cong Troi Waterfall. Walking along winding paths around lakes and on stone paths in the shades of seasoned green trees are nice experiences to escape noise in the city.
The last area is Ngoan Son with a panoramic view of Ba Vi Mountain. Shaded winding paths and bridges reflect themselves in the lake surface, decorating the surrounding area. The lakes there also attract many fishing lovers.
Activities at Thien Son Suoi Nga
- Take a boat cruise around the lake to admire the surroundings
- Take a rest at a hotel complex under green leaf canopies or visit houses on stilts to enjoy rice cakes, roasted chicken, and many other specialties of Thien Son mountain.
- Swim after lunch time for children
- Outdoor activities such as mountain climbing, stream bathing, waterfall watching, boating, and fishing.
- Stand at the foot of the Cong Troi to watch dazzling white foams.